Leveling up has never been so good
The training team at VDA Labs possesses an unrivaled level of expertise in the industry working in the public sector, academia, consulting, and for vendors – and we can’t wait to share what we know with you. We have been delivering expert-class training in many formats over the past 10+ years at many of the premiere security conferences across the globe.
In addition to conference events, we also do private trainings on site, and have select courses available online via Pluralsight.
Training Courses Offered
The following standard courses are regularly conducted by VDA Labs – to see the next upcoming sessions, check the upcoming list to the right.
- Application Security: For Hackers and Developers
- Advanced Exploitation
- Advanced Malware Training
- Binary Ninja Training
- Deeper Investigations for the SOC
- Security Leadership Training
- Custom courses available upon request
For any VDA class students should bring:
- Modern laptop capable of playing a VM (player, workstation, or fusion)
- Plenty of HD (at least 70 GB free), CPU (at least 4 cores), and RAM (at least 8 GB)
- You’ll need a USB port to copy the VM media to your HD
Upcoming Training Events
At Dynetics Solutions Complex
At Hôtel Plaza Québec, Quebec City, Canada
Don't Be Shy
We would love to hear from you - send us an email from our contact page!