Leveling up has never been so good
The training team at VDA Labs possesses an unrivaled level of expertise in the industry working in the public sector, academia, consulting, and for vendors – and we can’t wait to share what we know with you. We have been delivering expert-class training in many formats over the past 10+ years at many of the premiere security conferences across the globe.
In addition to conference events, we also do private trainings on site, and have select courses available online via Pluralsight.
“There was so much information that it was like drinking water through a fire hose… impossible to catch it all, but well presented.”Shane Shellenbarger
Training Courses Offered
The following standard courses are regularly conducted by VDA Labs – to see the next upcoming sessions, check the upcoming list to the right.
- Advanced Exploitation
- Advanced Malware Training
- Binary Ninja Training
- Deeper Investigations for the SOC
- Security: For Hackers and Developers
- Security Leadership Training
- Custom courses available upon request
For any VDA class students should bring:
- Modern laptop capable of playing a VM (player, workstation, or fusion)
- Plenty of HD (at least 70 GB free), CPU (at least 4 cores), and RAM (at least 8 GB)
- You’ll need a USB port to copy the VM media to your HD