Penetration Testing & Security Audits
Sometimes a good offense is the best defense – this is especially true with penetration testing.
Penetration testing is a process designed to help pinpoint the weaknesses in your system’s architecture through a simulated attack. Our industry certified team has been trained to think like the bad guys, and we aim to do exactly what they would do to hit your organization where it hurts – compromising systems, processes, and people on the way to uncovering your most valuable data.
When it’s over we provide a comprehensive report that outlines how we were able to compromise your network and concrete actions you can take to prevent similar attacks in the future.
Interested in penetration testing services?
We are very happy with the test results from the pentest that VDA Labs did for us. It has set the stage for the conversations and programs for security we need to have.
Why get a penetration test?
Finding ROI in a penetration test is easy if you know where to look – but every organization’s goals are different. Here are some examples of how a penetration test could be invaluable to your organization:
- Identify weaknesses in defensive posture in order to direct security spending where it matters most
- Generate buy-in from leadership by showing the potential impact of a serious security incident
- Gain understanding of offensive tactics through the process. We have an excellent purple teaming process should you desire that.
- Show due-diligence in pursuing IT security at a meaningful level to your partners and investors. “Compliance is the floor, not the ceiling”
- Protect against reputational risk associated with a cyber incident
Cracking The Perimeter
Looting and Win
Don't Be Shy
We would love to hear from you - send us an email from our contact page!