Has an opponent from the dark corners of the web found their way into your systems?
We live in a scary time where the Internet’s reach extends further and further into the lives of our people and organizations. Risk is around every corner whether it’s from script kiddies using commoditized tools, professional organized crime with resources to stay ahead of the best defenses, or advanced persistent threats looking to steal your data. It isn’t a matter of ‘if’ but ‘when’ your organization will be compromised.
That’s why it’s important to have an ally in the fight. Whether you have an emergency and need help developing a remediation plan, or need outside expertise to assist in developing your own procedures, VDA’s experienced team is here to help!
Why engage a partner in the midst of an emergency?
When the stuff has already hit the fan, a third party can be an invaluable resource in determining the outcome of the situation. Often times internal IT is not equipped to deal with security breaches or other incidents, and may not take the best course of action when it comes to determining the scope and impact of the situation.
Click below to contact us now for priority assistance.
- Isolate compromised systems and accounts known to be compromised to stop the spread of influence within your systems.
- Identify the scope and impact of the breach. What has been affected, and how does that impact your ability to operate?
- Discover the initial attack vector used to gain access, and any tools or techniques employed along the way
- Analyze any malware found – what were the indicators of compromise (IOCs) that were missed during the attack?
- Develop a remediation strategy – how can we get back in action fast, in a protected state?
- Deliver full documentation – we want you to understand what happened, how it happened, what was affected, and most importantly, what to do about it so you can move forward with a stronger defense.
I have worked with many pentesting, code review, and IR organizations in the past, and VDA Labs stands high above all of them in both their skill and approach. They provide a highly interactive experience – which is uncommon in the world of security testing, which often simply produces a report at the end of the engagement. VDA worked closely with my team throughout the engagements, educating and informing us all along the way. We felt a genuine commitment from VDA to our organization’s safety in an increasingly hostile environment.
Don't Be Shy
We would love to hear from you - send us an email from our contact page!